Open the country like Texas and Florida stop with all the mandates and we won’t be in a crisis. It’s because of this administration imposing their will on the American people to do what they want and bypass the constitution that we all are bound by. Biden created an energy crisis. Gas prices are surging due to his incompetent progressive polices. You recently made the economic crisis worse. With only 9% of this bill going to Americans it seems we have a much larger crisis of foreign influence in our House of Representatives. We are also facing a common sense crisis. Too many people don’t believe science, experts, drs, scientists, facts, reason, and evidence in favor of a guy that thinks you can nuke a Hurricane. People in this country have been indoctrinated similar. Yes I agree. Our nation is facing two major crisis. Joe Biden and the Democrats who are hellbent on destroying this country by any means necessary. Dragon I am bookaholic and I regret nothing face mask
Dragon I am bookaholic and I regret nothing face mask
Only 10% of the bill goes to help with Covid. The other 90% is money for political agendas. You must think Americans are stupid or ignorant to not recognize what you are doing, as you pretend to care about America or Americans.. Please explain how this helps us , only 9% of this is for covid relief. Biden only cares about how he looks in the press. How about stopping illegals from pouring into our Country and bringing COVID with them? We have enough problems of our own to solve!. Stop giving our money to foreign nations it’s our money. The entire bill should go back to the people of the United States . Open up businesses and let Americans work!!! That’s how we recover economically. Who in their right mind would be for a bill for Covid Relief that 90% full of things that have absolutely nothing to do with Covid relief? I don’t care what party you are behind, if it’s a crisis then it should have only covid relief in the bill. Dragon I am bookaholic and I regret nothing face mask
Hot Design Dragon I am bookaholic and I regret nothing face mask
It’s so refreshing to have a President who is actually helping and working for Americans!. The only two crisis we are dealing with as a nation are Biden and Harris. How are people so blind to their bullshit? It’s beyond embarrassing at this point How’d we go from Make America Great Again to Make the people rely on the government Again? Pull out anything not directly related to COVID-19! Number one concern for the vast majority of americans. Thank you for putting the people first instead of the wealthy and corporations. We need to ignore the misinformation and hatred that passes for policies from certain politics. No one is perfect but I see you trying to do what is best. And definitely pull out any aid for any other country til we fix ours first!. You’ll blame it on the pandemic but you’re losing jobs purposefully by eliminating the jobs from the pipeline without having a suitable replacement. Even if you had a suitable replacement, you don’t have the proper infrastructure in place to accommo. You mean three? Your administration also! Biggest threat to our great country to date.
Or buy at: Leesilk