I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. Blowing their cover just increases the risks for whatever operation it is. Phoenix Suns NBA face mask. If I were maligned as much as Mr. Trump is, I wouldn’t give you the time of day either. How come you didn’t support the NYT to report that Obozo snuck billions in cash to Iran?
Phoenix Suns NBA face mask
Additionally if there are security leaks within his administration that is also a failure on his part. I thought he was supposed to have the best and the brightest people around him. Apparently not. So he’ll just go ahead and do what he always does shift blame, bring up Obama, and accuse everyone else of his shortcomings. Phoenix Suns NBA face mask. And clearly he is training Baby Kaylie to fall right in line with the Liar in Chief. Do your research about the return of the money to Iran! Stop listening to stupid propaganda from the far right wing! That money was frozen and returned when America and Iran made the deal that Trump abrogated! It was their money. And trumps in action about the bounty endangered the troops even more! When you seek revenge on whistle blowers folks don’t have any choice but to go to the media, Kaylee. You guys created the situation yourselves. That’s crap you are not looking at the in-depth picture at who is trying to undermine this administration. The world’s richest 2% are trying to control the other 98% you better wake up. She does know the truth. Like this Shamdemic and BLM bs.