This worthless act spends only 9% of its immoral pork on covid relief.the rest is a wish list of liberal crapmonsters. Lockdowns have done that also. Imagine if every state reopened and everyone went back to work wouldn’t that be amazing! The pandemic ‘IS’ the economic crisis Then there’s that whole allowing thousands of unvaccinated illegals across the border thing. So yeah. This bill put our children grand children and great grand children in debit for many years to come this administration is a total joke look at the border. Giving our hard earned money to other countries and giving us scraps you should all be fired. Joseph John Saggy balls Even though I’m not from your sack gift bonus dad mug Please stop calling this The American rescue plan. You are destroying America. How about rescuing the border? We need to be rescued from this administration. What about that situation in Donna, Texas? This man isn’t fit to be president. Can’t wait to take house and senate back in 2 years. White House back in 4, that is if we have a country left.
Saggy balls Even though I’m not from your sack gift bonus dad mug
God help us and save us from the most incompetent Biden Harris administration! What . Ok that’s 9%..what’s happening with the other 91%? OBiden is the worst President ever and his handlers are destroying America. Fix the border. It was fixed before Kamala and Joe reversed the policies which were in place that had the situation under control. This is a ployyou reversed them, created a crisis that you refused to label as such reality, and then you try. And the democrats continue with tearing the country apart!! What is this, The pandemic and economic crisis have undermined the health and well being of women and children? To Biden and company, I guess men get zip! So very tired of this. Did you really just post this? Geeze does the Whitehouse/Biden administration really think the American people are buying this garbage? None of this garbage has anything to do with Covid! More waste of our money Kam Maghazehe Saggy balls Even though I’m not from your sack gift bonus dad mug
Best Saggy balls Even though I’m not from your sack gift bonus dad mug
They could have done the checks to citizens without all the pork. 1.9trillion was ridiculous, now they want to borrow and spend another 3 trillion, which will be 4 trillion by the time it’s written up. What a disgrace!. Such a joke. It’s debt. This fraudulent administration is putting Americans in debt. Quit trying to convince us it’s a rescue. Open American businesses and close the borders. Quit trying to take everything over. Housing, banking, healthcare all being. Thank you for this information and I am glad you are Treasury Secretary. Is this the woman who said we should borrow from other countries and get further in debt after a pork bill was passed to give foriegn cointries money? we are waiting! Sending our money for illegals , hotels, transport covi positive unknown people all over the country! Were is our help Ssi SSDI vet rr we are tired of waiting on our 1400 WTH is going on? Why haven’t we gotten our stimulus? No answer every where we look. Help
Or buy at: Teechip